1Z0-815 Book (Second Edition, August 1, 2020 Build 2.1)

JJJ2020

1Z0-815 Book (Second Edition, August 1, 2020 Build 2.1)

Post by JJJ2020 »

Dear Feedback and Comment Reading Team:

One comment that applies to the whole of this extraordinary book, at least the Build 2.1 physical copy that I bought on Amazon last week.

I realize margins are always a fiddly business, text too close to the "outside" of the page can get damaged by wear-and-tear from turning the pages.

However, I feel strongly that on my printed copy, the width of the pages is fine but each Left page ends too close to the spine of the book, on the inside. I have some trouble reading those last few characters at the ends of long lines, and might even be reducing the lifespan of the book by opening it a bit harder to de-obscure them.

The whole idea of physical books is quaint and charming and appealing to anyone who is old enough to have had that sort of relationship with them.
I would say that the right half pages are just fine, I don't find myself fighting with the book to read even the first characters. It is just the rightmost characters in the left pages that nearly literally "Fall into the cracks" as it were.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Jesse

admin
Site Admin

Re: 1Z0-815 Book (Second Edition, August 1, 2020 Build 2.1)

Post by admin »

Thank you for your feedback on the physical aspect of the book.
We will increase the inner margin of left page to fix this issue in our next book
thanks again for letting us know about it.

Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

JJJ2020

Re: 1Z0-815 Book (Second Edition, August 1, 2020 Build 2.1)

Post by JJJ2020 »

Thanks!