Passed 1Z0-803 Java SE 7 Programmer I. Thanks !!

ArnobDe

Passed 1Z0-803 Java SE 7 Programmer I. Thanks !!

Post by ArnobDe »

Passed 1Z0-803 Java SE 7 Programmer I today with 85%. A very special thanks to enthuware !! :) I found more than enough questions very similar to enthuware mock test questions. Faced a lot of questions on ArrayLists ranging from very easy to tough but not very tough(in my humble opinion). One such was use of ArrayList methods such as add(<index>, <object element>) and remove(<index>) on an ArrayList that contains a set colors red, blue, yellow, cyan..very easy !!

The score might have been better if it wasn't for my annoying habit of making stupid silly mistakes most of which is because of some details evaded my observation :x

However, the journey of certifications ain't over yet! Will be getting started with the preparation for 1Z0-804 Java SE 7 Programmer II very soon.

Thanks once again !

admin
Site Admin

Re: Passed 1Z0-803 Java SE 7 Programmer I. Thanks !!

Post by admin »

Congratulations! Glad to know that our s/w was helpful in you preparation :)
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

coder007

Post by coder007 »

Hi guys!
I've done it! I have 85 %. Thanks for your product and your help in this forum. I think that your questions are more tough than in the real exam :) . One thing, the time was not enough for me and at the end I answered about 8 questions by chance.
There were some questions where you needed to make a simple arithmetic counting. Also, the questions with incorrect code indentation:

Code: Select all

while (i<10) ;
          System.out.println("Done!");
Semicolon after while condition, not easy to recognize.

I don't remember if enthuware test has questions where you need to choose one of the pieces of code to get an output as demanded... I had some such questions.

Interface is very similar. Time elapsing and number of current question are in the upper right corner. Color theme - blue.

Before the enthuware test I read the book OCA Java SE 7 Programmer I Certification Guide by Mala Gupta. And I don't suggest OCA Java SE 7 Programmer I Study Guide by Finegan and Liguori.

Thanks again!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations!
thank you for your feedback, I have passed it on to our authors. Do you mean you got something like enthuware.ocajp.i.v7.2.1400?
Given:

Code: Select all

public class TableTest {
    static String[][] table;
    public static void main(String[] args) {
        String[] x = { "Mon", "Tue", "Wed", "Thu", "Fri", "Sat", "Sun" };
        String[] y1 = { "1", "2", "3", "4", "5" };
        String[] y2 = { "a", "b", "c" };

table = new String[3][];
        table[0] = x;
        table[1] = y1;
        table[2] = y2;

//INSERT CODE HERE

}
}
What can be inserted in the above code to make it print ///Sun5c///?
Or may be 2.1410?
-Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

coder007

Post by coder007 »

Yes, that were the questions like enthuware.ocajp.i.v7.2.1400.