CPA at cppinstitute.org

unixlatitude45

CPA at cppinstitute.org

Post by unixlatitude45 »

dear team,

I have acquired a life time access for
1Z0-808 (Old Exam) Java Programmer I SE 8
7 Mock Exams, 600+ Questions

and I am happy with this form of learning Java/practicing in order to get OCAJP.
This set of mock exams for Java I found at Enthuware app is really helpful, it is clearly built by professionals and I would like to thank you all for this offer for learning / testing.

I would apologize upfront for this off topic but I don't know who to ask to, and being in professional relation with you, I imagine you would have an answer for me.

I would still need your help, if possible.
I am also interested in obtaining
CPA – C++ Certified Associate Programmer Certification, where I am in an ongoing learning process with https://cppinstitute.org.

With all my tries, I was not able to find a such rich learning/practicing (with so many testing features) material as Enthuware.com has for OCAJP -- this time for CPA.

Do you have such tests banks (mock exams application) for learning/practicing for CPA at Enthuware or can you direct us to a resource for our aim, please ?

thank you

Cristian

admin
Site Admin

Re: CPA at cppinstitute.org

Post by admin »

Hi Cristian,
Happy to know that you liked our product.
I am sorry but unfortunately, we do not have anything for C/C++. We do not have any idea about the CPA certification and so are unable to provide any recommendation about the same.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.