About Question enthuware.ocpjad.v7.2.43 and enthuware.ocpjad.v7.2.72

abdulazizali

About Question enthuware.ocpjad.v7.2.43 and enthuware.ocpjad.v7.2.72

Post by abdulazizali »

1z0-900
Answers to Questions 68 and 71 are absolutely wrong....
Now i know that im lacking in a lot of areas,... but suddenly really doubting this mock exam
Can someone please confirm! Answer to 68 doesnt compile! @Observes is applicable to PARAMETER not METHOD
And there is no getCallerPrincipal for HttpServReq!

admin
Site Admin

Re: About Question enthuware.ocpjad.v7.2.32 :

Post by admin »

You are right about 68 that the @Observes annotation can be applied only on the parameter. Fixed.
You are right about 71 also. There is no getCallerPrincipal in req. Option 1 should be a wrong option. Fixed.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

abdulazizali

Re: About Question enthuware.ocpjad.v7.2.43 and enthuware.ocpjad.v7.2.72

Post by abdulazizali »

Honestly Im a little bit disappointed in the questions in 900 as compared to 815, 816 or the others. IT SHOULD NOT HAVE HAD ANY MISTAKES AT LEAST
given there were only 80 questions, for something like 815, 816 its a little permissible given that there are 7 mock questions.
Admittedly even though i know and acknowledge and am thankful that the mock exams does affirm that my knowledge is lacking (something i already know coming into the mock exam), wrong exam questions and answers really really really casts my knowledge of WHAT I KNOW I DONT KNOW and WHAT I KNOW I KNOW into DOUBT. Which is why exams like MyExamCloud are trash and rubbish. Even Whizlabs have proven to be trashy.
I hope Enthuware can clean up its act.

Understandably the only things different in 900 compared to the older J2EE exams are Timers, CDI, Batch, WebSockets, JMS (inside OCMJEA), Concurrency, Security; so was hoping that there could be similar topic based questions like in 815 and 816. SOAP and JSP seem to be outdated technologies but i just dont know where my OCJWS, OCWCD notes are anymore and theyre not even things one works with anymore, so topic focused questions would have been very very valuable.

Also i would like to make aware that there seems to be someone on ebay that mightve ripped off enthuware with a 'mock 900 exam', i purchased it before Enthuware, AND has identical questions, maybe 98% BUT with wrong answers. Weird! Please message me and i will provide details

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes, you are right that there shouldn't have been any wrong answers. I sincerely apologize for that. It covers a lots of advanced topics which makes it a lot more difficult than other Java certification exams to verify all answers to perfection. That is also the reason we did not have any mock exam for this cert for so long. Could not find an expert to put that much effort in creating a ton of questions on a ton of technologies for too little money! (It was released only a couple of months ago.) But we will work harder. Of course, if you are not satisfied, just let us know your order via email to support@enthuware.cm and I will issue the refund.

We will inform the author regard the ebay thing. thanks for letting us know.

Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

abdulazizali

Post by abdulazizali »

Thank you for the swift reply Paul, i completely understand the technical difficulties of your offering, but please please please go through the questions and answers again.

I think you have access to my email from my forum account, so please ask the author to send me a mail so i will forward the plagiarized ebay mock exam as proof, i believe i paid about USD6 for it at the beginning of the year, funnily there are 140(?) questions and about half of them (70*-140) are actually not for 1z0-900 (i believe are for Oracle Cloud or some weird supply demand exam)!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sure, will do.
thank you!

ednour2519

Post by ednour2519 »

1z0-900

Given the code fragment:

1: @RequestScoped
2: public class BankActivityService {
3:
4: public void notifyDebit(BankEvent be) {}
5:
6:
7: public void notifyCredit(BankEvent be) { }
8:
9: }

Which code can be added to register both of these methods to receive BankEvent notifications only if an instance of BankActivityService is already instantiated in the current context?

Select 1 option(s):
Apply @Observes(notifyObserver=IF_EXISTS) to method parameters on line 3 and line 6
Add @Observes(during=IN_PROGRESS) on line 1
Add @Observes(during=AFTER COMPLETION) on line 1
Add @Observes(notifyObserver=IF_EXISTS) on line 4 and line 7 before method parameter declaration

i thought that Correct Answer: Add @Observes(notifyObserver=IF_EXISTS) on line 4 and line 7 before method parameter declaration where observer method takes as a parameter https://docs.oracle.com/javaee/6/tutori ... gkhic.html

please confirm me what is the correct answer ?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You are right. Option 4 should be the correct answer.

rroxana

Post by rroxana »

Hi. Regarding question nr. 14 from 1z0-900:

Which elements CANNOT be injected by using an @Inject annotation?
A. Static fields
B. instance fields declared final
C. concrete methods
D. abstract methods

In the oracle documentation i found this:
"Identifies injectable constructors, methods, and fields. May apply to static as well as instance members.
Injectable fields:
are annotated with @Inject.
are not final.
may have any otherwise valid name.
@Inject FieldModifiersopt Type VariableDeclarators;

Injectable methods:
are not abstract.
do not declare type parameters of their own.
may return a result
may have any otherwise valid name.
accept zero or more dependencies as arguments. "

So, obviously option B is corect, but can you please tell me why option A it's correct and option D is not?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

As you have quoted:
Injectable methods:
are not abstract. <-------------

D is abstract,

rroxana

Post by rroxana »

Yes, but the question is "Which elements CANNOT be injected"!

According to Oracle documentation (https://docs.oracle.com/javaee/6/api/ja ... nject.html), Injectable methods are the ones that are not abstract => therefore, the abstract methods CANNOT be injected!
Also, it is specified that "May apply to static as well as instance members" => therefore, static members CAN be injected!
admin wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:40 am
As you have quoted:
Injectable methods:
are not abstract. <-------------

D is abstract,

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sorry, I misread the question and your doubt. This is Question id 2.62 and, yes, you are right that it cannot be applied to abstract methods but can be applied to static fields. Therefore, options 2 and 4 should be correct.

thank you for your feedback!