Need help setting a date for the 1Z0-811

Oracle Certified Foundations Associate Java Certification Questions and Discussion
1Z0-811

Moderator: admin

aks0961

Need help setting a date for the 1Z0-811

Post by aks0961 »

Hi, I am not sure if this server allows these types of questions, but just wanted to try as I am in need of some advice

So i am trying to take the 1Z0-811 exam and I went ahead and activated my attempt (did this on a Saturday) and went ahead and logged into oracle Mylearn. However, while it did show in the "My exam wallets" that I have a n "academy_exams", nowhere does it let me try and set a date for my exam.

https://coderanch.com/t/771150/certification/register
This post right here states it takes about 6 hours or so, so I am now typing this the next morning (sunday) and still, I am unable to find an option to set a date for my exam.

I am hoping to receive some advice from anyone. Is this because its the weekend so it needs a little bit more time to get processed into my account? Or something else? thanks

admin
Site Admin

Re: Need help setting a date for the 1Z0-811

Post by admin »

You should have a received a link to the exam scheduler site in your email from Oracle. If not, please open a ticket with Oracle.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.