i purchased Hanumant Deshmukh JFCJA Oracle© Java Foundations Certified Junior Associate book from amazon

Oracle Certified Foundations Associate Java Certification Questions and Discussion
1Z0-811

Moderator: admin

azhar12345

i purchased Hanumant Deshmukh JFCJA Oracle© Java Foundations Certified Junior Associate book from amazon

Post by azhar12345 »

hi i purchased JFCJA Oracle© Java Foundations Certified Junior Associate from amazon,
i want to know is the book enough for
java izo-811 junior associate or
i need entuware desktop simulator too.

admin
Site Admin

Re: i purchased Hanumant Deshmukh JFCJA Oracle© Java Foundations Certified Junior Associate book from amazon

Post by admin »

The book is only to learn the theory. It does not contain mock exams, which are provided separately by Enthuware.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

azhar12345

Re: i purchased Hanumant Deshmukh JFCJA Oracle© Java Foundations Certified Junior Associate book from amazon

Post by azhar12345 »

the book contain only practice questions, there is no theory, there are also 3 mock test in the book.
please dont make any fool out of me, if i buy entuware desktop and find out same questions as it in book of hanuman deshmukh iz0-811

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Can you please post the link to the book that you purchased?
I was talking about this book:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08MS ... 9c6c634a6a
There are no mock exams in this book.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.