Online exame

Oracle Certified Foundations Associate Java Certification Questions and Discussion
1Z0-811

Moderator: admin

willer.morais

Online exame

Post by willer.morais »

On some issues I have a lot of difficulty running the code with my mind alone, for example, during loops to control the increment and decrement of variables.

I'm going to take the OCFA online at Pesan vue, I looked in the rules if you can use paper and lapes, but I couldn't find it. I also thought that their software might have some kind of note to use during each question, like in the simulated one, but during the "Run a system test" this was not evident.

Does anyone have any tips?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Online exame

Post by admin »

Their testing software has a notepad kind of thing where you can draw but people do not find it very useful for solving questions such as loops and garbage collection, especially when you are used to using physical pen/paper.

So, if are really need access to a pen/paper while answering such questions, better go for a test center instead of online. Or allocate a little more time to such questions. Just mark such questions and do them in the end after finishing all other questions.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

willer.morais

Post by willer.morais »

admin wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:06 am
Their testing software has a notepad kind of thing where you can draw but people do not find it very useful for solving questions such as loops and garbage collection, especially when you are used to using physical pen/paper.

So, if are really need access to a pen/paper while answering such questions, better go for a test center instead of online. Or allocate a little more time to such questions. Just mark such questions and do them in the end after finishing all other questions.
Thank you!

nick12345

Post by nick12345 »

Hi willer.morais,

I have passed my exam on Sunday and I used a whiteboard. Look, here is a link, where you can test the whiteboard: https://home.pearsonvue.com/Standalone- ... board.aspx

You can enter text, I did so for loops. Just test the whiteboard at home :)

Good luck!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Good job! Thanks for sharing the link.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.