About Question com.enthuware.jfcja.v8.2.403 :

Oracle Certified Foundations Associate Java Certification Questions and Discussion
1Z0-811

Moderator: admin

nabupalassar

About Question com.enthuware.jfcja.v8.2.403 :

Post by nabupalassar »

In the correct option - not the correct class name is specified. Replace None.TYPE with Node.TYPE :

"Change the //1 statement to System.out.println(None.TYPE);
and
insert Node.print(); in 2"

admin
Site Admin

Re: About Question com.enthuware.jfcja.v8.2.403 :

Post by admin »

I see that it says Node.Type and not None.Type.
May be you are using an old version? The most recent version of this question bank is 1.11
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

zak.nk

Post by zak.nk »

admin wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:05 am
I see that it says Node.Type and not None.Type.
May be you are using an old version? The most recent version of this question bank is 1.11
Hello!

First, I want to let you know that your practice exams were great help! I already passed both Foundations and OCA, and all the practice exams were excellent prep!

Now, I am helping my friend go through some of the questions as they test tomorrow and got this question and it said "None.TYPE" as well.

I looked into it and I discovered that for both of us in the ETS Viewer app it shows as Node.TYPE, but in the web version (https://webets-server-aws.enthuware.com/webets.html) it shows None.TYPE.

(We have separate licenses that were obtained a little while ago). I find it interesting that the same license shows two different question banks, does it?

Regards,
Z

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks for letting us know about it. I will have it checked.

thank you for your feedback!
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.