About Question enthuware.ocpjp.ii.v11.2.3425 :

All the posts and topics that contain only an error report will be moved here after the error is corrected. This is to ensure that when users view a question in ETS Viewer, the "Discuss" button will not indicate the presence of a discussion that adds no value to the question.

Moderators: Site Manager, fjwalraven

sir_Anduin@yahoo.de

About Question enthuware.ocpjp.ii.v11.2.3425 :

Post by sir_Anduin@yahoo.de »

there is a typo:
Code from a named moduled can access classes that are on the classpath.

admin
Site Admin

Re: About Question enthuware.ocpjp.ii.v11.2.3425 :

Post by admin »

Right. Fixed.
thank you for your feedback!
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

jackdaniels

Post by jackdaniels »

Typo with "modularzing"

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Fixed.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

garfield

Post by garfield »

I dont get why "If a request is made to load a type whose package is not defined in any known module then the module system will attempt to load it from the class path.: is correct.

"A named module can access classes present in an automatic module but not in the unnamed module" according to the explanation, so the above to be correct the request must come from an unamed module.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes, automatic modules can access packages from the classpath. So, if the request to load a type comes from an automatic module, the type will be loaded from the classpath. Therefore, the statement is correct from that perspective but I agree that it is not true for all cases. The statement should be updated to make it clearer.

carlosx

Post by carlosx »

"Yes, automatic modules can access packages from the classpath. So, if the request to load a type comes from an automatic module, the type will be loaded from the classpath. Therefore, the statement is correct from that perspective but I agree that it is not true for all cases. The statement should be updated to make it clearer."

Yes!!! update it, It got me really confused.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I see that it has been updated already in the 816 question bank. Updated in 817 as well now.