Can you suggest me next certification?

Moderator: admin

adryr83

Can you suggest me next certification?

Post by adryr83 »

Hi,
I'm Adriana. I passed these two Oracle certifications: 1Z0-808 and 1Z0-809.
I live in Italy and here there are a lot of companies that ask to a Junior Java Programmer, a lot of languages. These are the main: SQL, HTML, Java SE, Java EE, Spring, JQuery, JavaScript.

Now I'm studying HTML and CSS, but I don't know what to do, after these two. What do you advise me to do?
I saw there are two certification on Database (SQL), but the first is 1Z0-071.
Then, there are a lot of certifications on Java EE, the last certification is 1Z0-900. A lot of people told me that these certification is for the senior developers and based on Java EE 7 but this exam is not so popular; reason being it covers lots of topics in one single exam and Java EE 8 is also out.

I haven't work experiences on Java programming. I love Java and I'd like to work soon as Java junior programmer.

What do you think I should do?

Thanks a lot!

Adriana

admin
Site Admin

Re: Can you suggest me next certification?

Post by admin »

You should try AWS certifications.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

Seán Kennedy

Re: Can you suggest me next certification?

Post by Seán Kennedy »

Hi,
If you are considering furthering your Java SE certifications e.g. Java 11 1z0-819, might I suggest you have a look at my free YouTube channel where I explain over 170 Enthuware questions (2 per day). Currently the playlists focus on 1z0-808 and 1z0-809 but 1z0-819 will soon be there (a lot of the 809 topics are repeated in 819 so they are applicable). Enthuware is a fantastic tool for preparation; I used it for my certifications and use only it on my channel.

Regards,
Seán.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC47bUe ... fM42EBVPRA
Let's Get Certified.