About Question com.enthuware.ets.scwcd.v5.2.544 :

Moderator: admin

mroger

About Question com.enthuware.ets.scwcd.v5.2.544 :

Post by mroger »

About the option marked as correct:
It can be configured unobstrusively i.e. without touching any existing application code.
Isn't web.xml considered application code? We have to change it, so the filter is properly called.

and yet, for the option:
It allows you to have request processing in a centralized place.
Isn't this another definition of a Filter Controller Strategy, in which case makes this option valid?
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/ ... 35648.html

Regards,
Marcos.

admin
Site Admin

Re: About Question com.enthuware.ets.scwcd.v5.2.544 :

Post by admin »

1. web.xml is technically a configuration file and is not considered code.
2. Request processing implies applying the actual business logic. Intercepting filter pattern doesn't do that. In fact, an intercepting filter does not contain any business logic, it contains logic for things such as logging, authentication, etc.
You may read more about it here: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/ ... 42169.html

HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

And btw, why are you using the SCWCD 5 question bank? The exam has been outdated and doesn't exist anymore. We do not sell it and do not support it either.

-Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

mroger

Post by mroger »

Thank you for your reply, Paul.

I have purchased this version some time ago and have not taken the test yet. Even with EE 5 cert retired, I think these mocks are still very valuable. When I finish this, I´ll buy the EE 6 mocks.

Regards,
Marcos.