About Question enthuware.jwpv6.2.1232 :

Moderator: admin

ramy6_1

About Question enthuware.jwpv6.2.1232 :

Post by ramy6_1 »

Dears

About this question

Which of the following statements are correct regarding CGI and Servlet technologies?

In the correct answers , you have select this one without any explanation why this is correct !! can you please clarify why this one is correct

"CGI is a standard protocol for interfacing external application software with a Web server, while Servlets are a proprietary Oracle protocol."

Thanks in advance

admin
Site Admin

Re: About Question enthuware.jwpv6.2.1232 :

Post by admin »

I am not sure what kind of explanation do you expect for this because this is a factual statement. You may want to check this out for knowing more about CGI: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2089 ... hat-is-cgi

HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

ramy6_1

Post by ramy6_1 »

admin wrote:I am not sure what kind of explanation do you expect for this because this is a factual statement. You may want to check this out for knowing more about CGI: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2089 ... hat-is-cgi

HTH,
Paul.
Thanks for your replay , can you please explain to me what he means by " Servlets are a proprietary Oracle protocol."

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Unlike CGI, Servlet technology is proprietary because it is developed and is owned by Oracle. CGI is not owned by any particular company.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.