suggestion to admin: "birds of a feather flock together". clicking Discuss should open the forum thread in a sub-folder.

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

likejudo

suggestion to admin: "birds of a feather flock together". clicking Discuss should open the forum thread in a sub-folder.

Post by likejudo »

When I click "Discuss" in ETS Viewer, currently it creates a thread, "About Question xyz"

What if this new thread is created under a sub-topic or chapter that it was under?
For instance: "Manipulating Text"
or "Foundation Test 1"

The questions will be clumped together - "birds of a feather flock together".

admin
Site Admin

Re: suggestion to admin: "birds of a feather flock together". clicking Discuss should open the forum thread in a sub-fol

Post by admin »

Thank you for the suggestion. We will look into it.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

anberries

Re: suggestion to admin: "birds of a feather flock together". clicking Discuss should open the forum thread in a sub-fol

Post by anberries »

likejudo wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:08 pm
When I click "Discuss" in ETS Viewer, currently it creates a thread, "About Question xyz"

What if this new thread is created under a sub-topic or chapter that it was under?
or "Foundation Test 1"

That's a great suggestion! Organizing discussion threads under relevant sub-topics or chapters would definitely make it easier to navigate and find discussions related to specific topics. It would create a more structured and intuitive way to engage with the content. I hope the developers consider implementing this feature!
I'm a Recreational Therapist!!![color=#E5E5E5tunnel rush[/color]

lowlysute

Post by lowlysute »

likejudo wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:08 pm
When I click "Discuss" in ETS Viewer, currently it creates a thread,dinosaur game "About Question xyz"

or "Foundation Test 1"

If you have access to the codebase or configuration settings of the ETS Viewer application, you could explore modifying the relevant sections to change the behavior of the "Discuss" button as per your suggestion. However, without more specific details about the application, I can't provide more concrete guidance.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Most (99%) of the threads created on this forum are because a user has a question/doubt about a specific question. They are looking for discussion on that particular question. So the bahavior of ETS Viewer to take the use to a topic for that question is fine. This is not going to change.

Threads can be separated into subtopics that match exam objectives. This has been tried before but wasn't too useful because there aren't that many threads and many threads touch upon more than one exam objectives. That is why all OCP related questions are in the same forum.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.