Meaning: Reflects the new OCA Java 8 Certification Exam (OCAJP 8 1Z0-808) pattern!

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

MWorks

Meaning: Reflects the new OCA Java 8 Certification Exam (OCAJP 8 1Z0-808) pattern!

Post by MWorks »

What does this mean? Is there a new exam for JAVA 8 OCA 1Z0-808? I have been preparing with book: "Oracle Certified Associate Java SE 8 Programmer I STUDY GUIDE" from authors Boyarsky and Selikoff. And I have done some tests here, but there are some questions that are not covered in the mentioned book. Please clarify what OCAJP 8 1Z0-808 is.

Thanks

MWorks

admin
Site Admin

Re: Meaning: Reflects the new OCA Java 8 Certification Exam (OCAJP 8 1Z0-808) pattern!

Post by admin »

We conduct classroom and online training for various Java certifications. So we keep track of the kind of questions that are being asked. Oracle frequently updates their question bank for the certifications. Since OCAJP 8 is an old exam, the updates are not be that frequent now but whatever changes are there we incorporate it in our question bank.

Regarding the book, it is fine because it covers the theory part, which is still the same. Whatever gaps are there, they will be filled if you go through the material (i.e. the explanations that we provide with the questions) presented in our question bank.

So I would suggest you to not worry too much about it and study the new points that you encounter in our mock exams if you have time.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.