Issue with the style of questions

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

sijucm

Issue with the style of questions

Post by sijucm »

Maybe, there could be many questions like this. But does it help anybody to know it that it is internalized string? If Oracle is actually asking these kind of questions, then the company needs a reset. This only helps scare people for the benefit of the certification industry

admin
Site Admin

Re: About Question enthuware.ocajp.i.v7.2.1175 :

Post by admin »

Hi Sijucm,
Please feel free to vent out your frustration in this separate thread. The question specific threads are for discussing the questions and their answers.
thank you,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

brintal

Re: Issue with the style of questions

Post by brintal »

I feel you.

I didn't even take the exam yet but I can already say this:
I've never felt so frustrated while studying for anything in my life. I have a master's degree in computer science and have been a professional java dev for 10 years.
But that exam is something else. Not because it's hard, but because it's 90% bullshit. Designed to make people fail instead of educating them.
I don't see the point in memorizing every possible method signature of the java API or why I have to know how exactly javac is behaving in every possible situation. I hardly learned anything new besides maybe a few "fun facts" here and there.
I wholeheartedly can say: it's a complete waste if time if one actually wants to learn something

That being said, thanks to enthuware I think there is a chance that It will all be over soon :)