Real exam question list

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

michalwadas

Real exam question list

Post by michalwadas »

Is that possible to go directly to question list after my exam start and I can choose which question I want to answer right now ?
Maybe the second question will be a little bit silly but I want to be sure,
I'm guessing on real exam there is no information about question if it is easy/hard/ etc or even better what part of code it is about?
I hope I can at least mark the questions, right?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Real exam question list

Post by admin »

>Is that possible to go directly to question list after my exam start and I can choose which question I want to answer right now ?

Yes, there is a Review button that takes you a screen with the list of questions. You can click on any question to go to that question and answer it. You can also click on Next button to go to the next question.

>Maybe the second question will be a little bit silly but I want to be sure, I'm guessing on real exam there is no information about question if it is easy/hard/ etc or even better what part of code it is about?

Correct. The real exam does not include this information. We don't show this information in our simulator by default either. But since it is a learning tool, we provide the user an option to show this information.

>I hope I can at least mark the questions, right?
Right.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.