Exam Result

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

admin
Site Admin

Re: Exam Result

Post by admin »

Congratulations, Charlie! Glad to know our material was helpful in your preparation.

thank you for your detailed feedback!
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

csgear

Post by csgear »

Hey folks!

Today I passed the 1Z0-815 exam.

Final Score: 84%

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, csgear! Good score!!
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

csgear

Post by csgear »

Today I pass the 1Z0-816 Java SE 11 Programmer II
with passing score 84%
I spent 2 hours on the exams. and believe me you must have hand-on experiences with stream operations. I recommended writing 10-20 examples by your own using any editors (no IDE). There are 3~4 similar questions from mock which saved me some time

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, csgear! Good score again!!

bannamalai

Post by bannamalai »

Hi All,
I passed 1z0-808 with 92%. Thanks enthuware it would not have been possible without you guys.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, bannamalai! Good score!!

ejpuderer

Post by ejpuderer »

1Z0-808 - 89% yesterday
Great deal of similarity between the mock exams and the real thing. Did far better on the real deal than on any of the mocks.

Key points, read the question, read the answers, take your time. Look for syntax errors in the answers given. A decent number of the ones I've missed on the mock exams weren't due to not understanding the material but due to missing something obvious.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, ejpuderer! Good score.
Glad to know our mock exams were helpful in your preparation :)

carlosx

Post by carlosx »

I'm really happy to announce you that today I pass Exam 1Z0-816 (OCP Programmer II Java 11)!!! previously I had taken 1Z0-808 (OCA Java 8) and I had studied a whole book for the second part on 8 version but I didn't like the book I read I though it had not covered deeply enough the topics (and today I can say I was completely right about that) and I saw that it was possible to take the second test on Java 11 version so I decided to go for it as I saw that only a few topics changed: I was completely wrong about this!!! Yes, on high level are almost the same topics but in the details no: many changes, and even on same topics there were new functionalities to learn but I had already decided to go for 11 so I continue. Then Oracle decided to give me about a month to complete the book I was reading and practice with Enthuware questions!!!! I was really mad about that change!!! I could have waited for the new test but looking at my experience with the different versions I'm pretty sure the new test will have same high level topics but changes on details so I rush to get the deadline. And today finally I made it.
My results on Enthuware test started from 60 to 70%, the final test I barely approved it: 66% on second round of tests (not all, didn't have enough time) got results around 70-80%. On the real test I got 90%!!!!
for OCP 8 got results around 75% to 85% (on second rounds, on first I started getting around 45% to 65%) on enthuware and on real test I got 84%
Thanks Enthuware!!! your tests really rock!!
My recommendations are that if you want to get the certification study a good book and then practice with enthuware simulator and don't feel bad about not having good results at the beginning, take note about what you fail and learn the topic. Re-do the tests and then go for the real one.

oscaz45

Post by oscaz45 »

Passed OCA (1Z0-808) today with 83%, got an average of 74% on the mock exams, thanks Enthuware!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, carlosx and oscaz45! Great job.
Glad to be of help.

georgiana

Post by georgiana »

This week I passed the 1Z0-816 Java SE 11 Programmer II with score:86%.
Thank you Enthuware for the mock exams!! My average mark for the mock exams was 60%, below the passing limit. The real exam seemed easier:)

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, Georgiana! Great score!!
Glad to be of help :)

sandrisenthuware

Post by sandrisenthuware »

I've signed up for the sole purpose to thank you!

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

The enthuware mock tests were really, really helpful. I went through Jeanne Boyarsky's and Scott Selikoff's study guide which was super helpful (thank you!), but the enthuware mock tests made me think about certain things on a deeper lever. Made me think about scenarios that I hadn't considered. I knew how to work with Java but to truly know the language and the rules without an IDE is a completely different thing. I started by miserably failing even the initial test in the book so I was very, very far from being test ready. I crammed all my preparation into 1 full week and 1 week of a few hours here and there. It was intense. Really intense. I was passing the mock exams with an average of 65%. I didn't have a large amount of confidence going into the test. I'm happy to say that I've passed it today at 80%! I would definitely have wanted to hit 90% or above, but that's my own fault for leaving everything last minute. :)

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, sandrisenthuware! We are happy to know that our material was helpful in your preparation.
thanks for taking time to write the review.

mario236

Post by mario236 »

I passed today 1z0-817 with 88% result.

For a comparison my results from 1st attempts of each of Enhtuware tests for this exam:
Starter Test: 62%.
Test 1: 75%
Test 2: 73%
Last Day Test: 81%

Product definitely worth its price.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, Mario!
We are happy to know that our material was helpful in your preparation.

aomk_17

Post by aomk_17 »

I passed the 1Z0-819 with a 93% :)

Thank you so much for these, they really helped me prepare.
I took all 22 tests with an average of 76% and I got a 84, 86, and 86 on the Unique Tests.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, Aomk! Great score!!
Glad to know that our material was helpful in your preparation.

ago123

Post by ago123 »

I tried to pass 1Z0-819 exam, I failed with 51%...
Really don't know how could it happen.
I bought 1Z0-819 test pack and practiced in "etsviewer" a lot with objective-wise tests.
I read Jeanne Boyarsky and Scott Selikoff book and practised theme by theme. It took 2 weeks for me to cover all themes with "passed" grade.

To test myself 2 days before actual exam I took 2 Unique tests in "etsviewer". The first result was 58% but second was 71%, that is why I was calm before exam.
At actual exam questions were less tricky, but at the end of exam I had a lack of time I passed 2 questions randomly because I just did not have enough time.

And then I got the 51% with failed grade. That was a real surprise for me because I invested a lot of work and spare time for that. Now I am far behind in current work, lost my attempt to pass and do not know what to do next and why my preparation didn't help me.

I could say that I had similar questions in exam as I had in etsviewer materials but it did not work personally for me.
Also remember that timing and concentrations are two key points to pass exam.

Maybe I will try to pass it next time :| but judging by past experience, I am unable to combine work and training
I advice you to take your time and prepare well

NeoCortex

Post by NeoCortex »

ago123 wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:16 am
I tried to pass 1Z0-819 exam, I failed with 51%...
Really don't know how could it happen.
I bought 1Z0-819 test pack and practiced in "etsviewer" a lot with objective-wise tests.
I read Jeanne Boyarsky and Scott Selikoff book and practised theme by theme. It took 2 weeks for me to cover all themes with "passed" grade.

To test myself 2 days before actual exam I took 2 Unique tests in "etsviewer". The first result was 58% but second was 71%, that is why I was calm before exam.
At actual exam questions were less tricky, but at the end of exam I had a lack of time I passed 2 questions randomly because I just did not have enough time.

And then I got the 51% with failed grade. That was a real surprise for me because I invested a lot of work and spare time for that. Now I am far behind in current work, lost my attempt to pass and do not know what to do next and why my preparation didn't help me.

I could say that I had similar questions in exam as I had in etsviewer materials but it did not work personally for me.
Also remember that timing and concentrations are two key points to pass exam.

Maybe I will try to pass it next time :| but judging by past experience, I am unable to combine work and training
I advice you to take your time and prepare well
I also failed my first attempt and got 65%. On the next day I made my own tests with questions that include only "very thogh"++ level. They were grouped by thems and helped me. This way I learned to solve it faster than I did it before. So there wasn't a problem with time anymore. Put more attantion on lambdas and collections becose they can steal much time. GL

noeloo

Post by noeloo »

I just failed with the same result as @ago123, although I'm not shocked at all and I don't blame enthuware, it gave me a great imagination what the exam will look like.

I am pretty shocked though with the @aomk_17 result - 93%?!

For me the great problem was the lack of time - it is less than 2 minutes per question. I knew that, but I really couldn't be faster - I had to blindly choose the answers for around 10 questions! I think maybe if I had 2 times more time (3h), I could pass.. Although it would be hard to stand all this time without water (I was attempting online exam)..

I think you really need to know these things by heart to be able to answer so fast.

Anyway, I'm going to keep learning and try again someday..

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Very sorry to hear that you failed the exam. Was it just the time that was an issue for you? Did you feel there were some things that were not covered well in our question bank?
Also, were you passing the mock exams within the stipulated time in first attempt. Did you take all the mock exams (12)?
Sorry for so many questions but your feedback will be very helpful to other candidates.

thanks!

noeloo

Post by noeloo »

Was it just the time that was an issue for you?
I think I just didn't know all the topics well enough. It's not only the time that was an issue, but I am not sure that even if I had infinitive time, I would pass - but that's possible.
Did you feel there were some things that were not covered well in our question bank?
No.
Also, were you passing the mock exams within the stipulated time in first attempt. Did you take all the mock exams (12)?
I see more than 12 in the bank. But to be honest, I only tried one standard test (1) and 3 foundation tests. I passed only two foundation tests in the given time.
Sorry for so many questions but your feedback will be very helpful to other candidates.
That actually motivated me to answer ;)
I blame mostly myself for this failure.