Exam Result

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

admin
Site Admin

Re: Exam Result

Post by admin »

Congratulations, EvgeniyN!! Excellent score.
Glad to know our material was helpful in your preparation :)
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

vdomanico

Post by vdomanico »

Hi!
Today I passed 1Z0-816 with 84%.
I found the exam easier than I expected. Besides it resembled 90% the questions i found in the mock exams.
Many thanks Enthuware!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, vdomanico !
Glad to know our material was helpful in your preparation.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

neilo2020

Post by neilo2020 »

Just wanted to say thanks for your software
IZ0-815 - 84% PASS
IZ0-816 - 83% PASS

I really struggled with 816, failed every mock exam even up till the last day. It felt like each mock was completely separate from the last and covered completely new areas. I ended up using the mocks as a study guide, after each failure going back to my notes and adding the stuff I didn't know.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, Neilo!!

cscummings

Post by cscummings »

I passed 1Z0-808 today 78%. I couldn't have done it without Enthuware. A GREAT Product! :cheers:

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations on passing, cscummings!

matemate

Post by matemate »

Hi guys,

let me share you my experiences regarding the 1z0-808 exam.
Whizlab tests:
Diagnostic test: attempt 1 54% attempt 2 62%
Practice test 1: 55%
Practice test 1: 65%
Practice test 1: 65%
Practice test 1: 60%

Enthuware tests:
Foundation test 69%
Test1: 57
Test2: 64
Test3: 61
Test4: 70
Test5: 61

Other tests were omitted.
Real exam: 70% :)

Enthuware is very close to the real exam, whizlabs is a bit weird, has too many annoying questions like missing parentheses in a large code.
The real exam was very balanced, with very little deviation in the difficulty of questions. And as others said before, enthuware mock exams prepare you extremely well for the real one.
Thank you guys:)

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, matemate!
Glad to know our material was helpful in your preparation and that you found it better than Whizlabs :)

aspid888

Post by aspid888 »

Passed today OCP Java 8 (1Z0-809) with 88%.
Thank you guys for a such helpful mock tests.

Also, I would like to inform that I got several questions (~5-7) related to JDBC CONCUR_UPDATABLE, there were something like insertRow(), updateString(), updateInt(), moveToInsertRow() and so on. I was not expected that.
What also surprised me is that there were questions related to (Zoned/Offset)DateTime, which I also was not expected.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations!!! Glad to know that our material was helpful in your preparation and thank you for your feedback!

Dani1515

Post by Dani1515 »

passed the java 11 part 1 exam today, but im very disappointed because of my result, only 70 %. There very soo many single choice questions, I expacted better result, but ok passed is passed at least.
On the mox exams i had from 67 % - 83 %. (did 1-6)

manishareddy333

Post by manishareddy333 »

Many thanks to Paul and everyone at Enthuware

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations on passing!
Glad to know that our material was helpful in your preparation and thanks for sharing your experience!

silver2050

Post by silver2050 »

Good,

First of all I would like to thank all the work behind the material and how it helps us and guides us to approve.

Yesterday I passed my exam and the questions were very much in line, I also found one with which I lost a lot of time and didn't understand it, I don't know if I can consult it here, I lost so much time because it seemed easy and I wrote it 4 times but I didn't I understood. If you give me permission I share it.

Thank you very much and excuse my English.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations on passing, silver!
Yes, you may post the general idea of the question here. Please also check your PM.

bamashah

Post by bamashah »

Today I passed IZ0-816 with 73%.
This is a hard exam. The enthuware mock exams are very helpful. For the IZ0-816 I took only two of the mocks (in addition to the foundation). The last mock I failed.

Mock average - 59
Final - 73

Last year had passed IZ0-815 with 78%. Anyone know if there is any other formality to get the certificate? Do I have to do anything?
Last edited by bamashah on Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, bamashah! Yes, this is a very tough exam to pass.
Happy to know that our material was helpful in your preparation.

webber

Post by webber »

:joy: This morning I obtained the JAVA SE 11 Developer via the 1Z0-817 (Upgrape OCP Java 6,7,8 to 11) Exam.

Enthuware ressouces were my main ressource for the all four JAVA certifications I obtained.

Thanks very much to the ENTHUWARE Team. :thumbup:

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

That's great new, Webber! Congratulations.
Happy to know that our material was helpful in your preparation :)

tiagofmartinho

Post by tiagofmartinho »

Today I got certified for Java SE 11 Professional (1Z0-816). Got 86% score while my average in ethuware software is about 67% in the exams I've taken recently. Great preparation and great product. The exam is definitely easier than the mock exams. Did it in less than 2 hours without thinking too hard.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations!! 86% is a great score on 816.
Happy to know that our product was helpful in your preparation :)

recognic

Post by recognic »

First of all thank you very much for such a good OCA mock exam. Explained in detail every question; also I learned some new&good things while preparing for real exam. Yes, I pass the exam but not so happy - because i planned to take 816 after one year or so. Now after see my result - I don't know what to think.

Average mock exam score: 68
Real exam: 69
PS: Questions on the exam was very strange and not so clear as I expected.
Again, thanks Enthuware team!
Cheers!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations!! 816 is a tough so, don't worry about your score. It is good.
Happy to know that our product was helpful in your preparation :)

charlie brown

Post by charlie brown »

Hey folks!

Today I passed the 1Z0-815 exam.

Here are my stats:

Foundation Test 82%
Test 1 78%
Test 2 72%
Test 3 63%
Test 4 84%
Test 5 76%
Test 6 84%
Last Day Test 70%
--------------------------
~ 76%

Final Score: 79%

Thanks a lot for all the material and mock exams, those were really helpful. Most of the exam was pretty much the same as in the mock ones. Besides these parts there were some things I would like to mention
  • the exam included some questions about the java technology in general and the answers were more or less all correct. I had to pick the best one, which I think is mostly a matter of opinion
  • some questions covered tools such as jmod, jdeps and the likes - make sure you're a bit familiar with their purpose
  • there were questions about the basic idea of the java modular system and its various usages - which is quite hard to prepare since you need to have practical experience with it and who actually uses it in production?
  • some questions were quite similar (at first I thought there was a duplicate) and dealt with the correct way to initialise instance variables - the examples included weird code snippets
  • make sure to know about StringBuilder, it was included in a lot of questions
  • there were really long algorithms which didn't fit on one entire display page and I had to scroll a lot to get the whole thing into my mind - this is really time consuming and obfuscating
  • the mock exams took me way less time (usually approx. 90 mins) than the real exam (I needed all the time to make sure I answered all questions). Make sure to be quick enough from the very beginning
Now I'm looking forward to prepare myself for the 816 exam.

Hope it helps!