General Tool use

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

ETS User

General Tool use

Post by ETS User »

Hi,
How do i use the "marked" feature while taking the test?

Also, when I am reviewing my answers and I have to go back to the listing page, I do not have a way to know at which Q. I left off.. is there a way you can modify the tool to highlight the Q. you are at when you visit the listing page that shows the grid of Qs correctly/wrongly answered, level of toughness etc.

Thank you for this fantastic test tool, Qs & explanations!

admin
Site Admin

Re: General Tool use

Post by admin »

Hi,
While taking a test, you can check the "Marked" check box on any question and when you click on the "Review" button at the bottom, the questions that you marked will have a check mark on the "Marked" Column.
Similarly, any question that has been attempted will have a check mark for that question in the "Attempted" column.
On the review screen, you may sort by any column to see marked or attempted/not attempted at the top. So, for example, if you want to go through all the questions that you didn't attempt, you can sort them by Attempted column and click through.

Thank you for the suggestion for highlighting the unanswered questions. We will work on it to make it more obvious.

HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

admin
Site Admin

Re: General Tool use

Post by admin »

Hi,
We have incorporated your suggestion and now the review screen highlights all the incomplete questions in Red. It doesn't highlight the questions that haven't even been attempted though because that is already conveyed using a check mark in "Attempted" column.

thanks again for your valuable feedback!
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.