Yess passed!!

javaman

Yess passed!!

Post by javaman »

Hello All,

I passed the OCA 1Z0 803 Java 7 exam today!! HJurray!! Thanks a lot to all of you for patiently answering my questions!! That really helped a lot and I am grateful for all help!!
Just a few q's (again!)

I would like to submit my score (80%) from the etsviewer app. But I can only submit it if I also enter my average score.. Where can I find that figure? Hope I don't have to calculate it from all the test I've taken...

Now that I am certified, where can I find logos to display on my web page, resume etc? Can't find it on the Oracle website and Pearson VUE only lets me schedule exams...

Does Oracle have an online listing of all people certified (like Adobe does for ColdFusion)?

Thanks again!

Marc

javaman

Re: Yess passed!!

Post by javaman »

Ahhh, I see I can get my certification status and logos after 48 hours on education.oracle.com/... Just have to wait a bit.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Great! Congratulations!
You raise a good point about average score submission. Unfortunately, you have calculate it for now (by looking at the Progress Report). We will update the application to compute it and populate it automatically.

thank you,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

javaman

Post by javaman »

I am reading Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 7 Programmer Exams 1Z0-804 and 1Z0-805 ... Java becomes interesting now... addictive... Think I'll have to get certified as a professional too... going for 1Z0 804!