Last Day test with 96 question. is that right?

lucas91

Last Day test with 96 question. is that right?

Post by lucas91 »

Hi, I'm taking the practice tests and I noticed that every test add 1 new question, so if test 1 have 91, test2 have 92, test3 have 93 and so on... While I'm in the practice tests this doesn't botter me as it adds difficulty to tests and I know I will be better prepared to the real thing.
Now ,out of curiosity I had a sneak peek at the Last Day Test and it effectively had 96 question! I think the goal of this test in special is to test if I'm ready to take the real thing, but how if it have more questions than the real test? Last time I checked the exam objectives it had only 90 questions so if this is a bug I hope it is fixed soon...

admin
Site Admin

Re: Last Day test with 96 question. is that right?

Post by admin »

The reason for more number of questions in some tests is because the total number of questions in the question bank is a little more than what can be evenly divided by 90.

One option was to leave out those questions but that would not be as beneficial to the users. So we decided to increase the number of questions (and the duration) so that the users are well prepared.

All the questions in last day test are very important for the exam. So I would suggest you to go through them even if it takes a bit more time.

HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.