About Question enthuware.oce-ejbd.v6.2.450 :

All the posts and topics that contain only an error report will be moved here after the error is corrected. This is to ensure that when users view a question in ETS Viewer, the "Discuss" button will not indicate the presence of a discussion that adds no value to the question.

Moderators: Site Manager, fjwalraven

deadlock_gr

About Question enthuware.oce-ejbd.v6.2.450 :

Post by deadlock_gr »

You are developing a stateless session bean OrderBean. It should have a method named checkOut() that takes list of Products. This method is supposed to be executed in the transaction started by the client. If the method finds an invalid product in the list of Products, it should allow the client to fix the problem and retry.

How would you implement this requirement?
I was a bit confused by the question, because I didn't understand from the question that the checkOut() method should be re-invoked within the same transaction as its first invocation. This may be just me, but thought I should report this anyway.

admin
Site Admin

Re: About Question enthuware.oce-ejbd.v6.2.450 :

Post by admin »

The problem statement is now changed to "...it should allow the client to fix the problem and retry the same transaction."

thanks for the feedback!
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

Mauro

Post by Mauro »

The problem statement is now changed to "...it should allow the client to fix the problem and retry the same transaction."
Sorry, but I think, this is ambiguos because "retry the same transaction" means (for me) "retry another transaction with the same operation" not " retry the same operation in the same transaction".

I think, the question should be changed in ...retry in the same transaction

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Mauro, This has now been updated as per your suggestion.
Thank you very much for your feedback!
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.