Thank You

Post by webber »

I have just passed OCEJWCD.

Exam Date: 05/11/2016
Center ID: 50398
Your Score: 89% :P
Passing Score: 64%
Result: Pass
Feedback on your performance is printed below.
Section Score
Design Web Applications Using Standard Architectures, Protocols, Technologies, and Components ......5/5
Develop Controllers to Manage Navigation....................................................................... 5/5
Identify and Implement a Security Model ........................................................................ 6/7
Identify, Capture, and Resolve Errors ............................................................................ 4/4
Implement Views using JSP and JSTL ............................................................................10/12
Integrate the Model, the View, and the Controller ............................................................. 5/5
Manage User and Application State Data Throughout the Interaction Lifecycle .............................6/6
Perform Request and Response Processing with a Servlet ......................................................5/6
Test, Package and Deploy Applications ............................................................................5/7

Most of the questions of the real exam are very close from those proposed by Enthuware. Bravo !!!

There is also a question about an arraylist of Product (object with two properties name and id) in the Request scope.

And it was ask how to put the id and the name the first Product from the arrayList into a Map in the Session scope with id as key (of the map) and name as value (of the map) using the tag <jsp:setProperty...

It was a difficult question I did not remember to read in the Enthuware Tests.

It could be add in Enthuware Tests (if it is not already and I did not remember to do it).

Thank you again.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Thank You

Post by admin »

Congratulations on passing!!
Glad to know that our s/w was helpful in your preparation and thank you for your feedback. I will pass it on to the author of the question bank.

-Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.