About Question enthuware.jwpv6.2.1091 :

Moderator: admin

mazounne

About Question enthuware.jwpv6.2.1091 :

Post by mazounne »

Answer (e) is not correct. It is like you are saying: the method will be invoked if it is invoked already!!
(c) is more logic.

admin
Site Admin

Re: About Question enthuware.jwpv6.2.1091 :

Post by admin »

It is possible for doAfterBody() to not return EVAL_BODY_AGAIN, in which case, the method will not be called.

I see your point but the question is only asking when the method will be invoked. It is not asking when the method will be invoked for the first time.

HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

efrain_salomon

Post by efrain_salomon »

Hi,

Every time that I have answered this question I have chosen the third response: "This method will be called only when doStartTag() returns Tag.EVAL_BODY_INCLUDE or BodyTag.EVAL_BODY_BUFFERED.". As I understood if you do not return those values the doAfterBody() method will not be executed the first time.

I read your above comment but still I could not get why the fifth response: "This method will be called if doAfterBody() returns IterationTag.EVAL_BODY_AGAIN." is the right one.

Is there any clue at the question text, that suggest that the question is not talking about the first time execution?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

If the question were talking about the first time execution only, it would have clearly said so.
HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.