Feedback on OCAJP 7 Exam 2

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

Feedback on OCAJP 7 Exam

Post by Guest »

I passed the exam with a score of 98%.. Thanks a lot for your help, and your work..

Best regards

baptize

Re: About Question enthuware.ocajp.i.v7.2.1175 :

Post by baptize »

Guest wrote:I passed the exam with a score of 98%.. Thanks a lot for your help, and your work..

Best regards
congrats :P , please share the experience with us, are the questions on the exam much easier than this, did you have enough time?

Post by Guest »

I completed the test by the given time and I could recheck my answers at the end.
I found the questions of the tests a little simpler than those in the simulations but the trick and the subject are much alike and
I'm sure if I had not done the simulations I wouldn't have pass the exam. I used my simulation's score as my preparation degree before the exam subscription (it were around 75%-85%), anyway I learnt a lot from my error reading the commented solutions and the forum. I would suggest you to continue the preparation using the enthuware simulation, the api and the language specification, and to use the oracle's jdk and the command line for possible tests, furthermore I used the jd decompilator to dig into some behaviour but I'm not sure if it's a best practice..
I wish you good luck for the preparation and test.

Kindly regards

Sorry for the english and the ot

baptize

Post by baptize »

Guest wrote:I completed the test by the given time and I could recheck my answers at the end.
I found the questions of the tests a little simpler than those in the simulations but the trick and the subject are much alike and
I'm sure if I had not done the simulations I wouldn't have pass the exam. I used my simulation's score as my preparation degree before the exam subscription (it were around 75%-85%), anyway I learnt a lot from my error reading the commented solutions and the forum. I would suggest you to continue the preparation using the enthuware simulation, the api and the language specification, and to use the oracle's jdk and the command line for possible tests, furthermore I used the jd decompilator to dig into some behaviour but I'm not sure if it's a best practice..
I wish you good luck for the preparation and test.

Kindly regards

Sorry for the english and the ot
good to know that time was enough to go back and check the answers....
I have been using command prompt all along and only use netbeans if i want to trace the code for understanding purposes....

Enjoy your success..... :P

Post by Guest »

I forget to tell you the most important thing:
keep the time during the simulation and calculate the score considering the answers given by 140 minutes.. obviousilly finish the uncompleted part at the end. You should use around 90 seconds per answers, for me the best strategy is don't losing time to think if unsure and mark the question to review.

Best regards

baptize

Post by baptize »

Guest wrote:I forget to tell you the most important thing:
keep the time during the simulation and calculate the score considering the answers given by 140 minutes.. obviousilly finish the uncompleted part at the end. You should use around 90 seconds per answers, for me the best strategy is don't losing time to think if unsure and mark the question to review.

Best regards
Thank you.
did you need to use pen and paper in the real exam?

Feedback on OCAJP 7 Exam 2

Post by Guest »

Yes I did, personally I prefer to track the variable and object states on papers if the fragment isn't straight.
You can find the agreement for the exam at http://education.oracle.com/education/p ... eement.pdf

Greetings

gparLondon

Post by gparLondon »

Are pen and paper will be provided in the exam hall?