Objective wise test and standard tests

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

devlam

Objective wise test and standard tests

Post by devlam »

Hello,

I did some standard tests and based on the progress report I decided that I now first do the objective wise test. I did one objective test but noticed I got several questions which also were in a standard test I already did.
So possible I answered some questions now which also appear on the standard tests which I didn't do already. Is this correct? Because than the results of the standard test are not representive any more, so I have to decide not to do first all of the standard tests and afterwards the objective wise tests hoping some questions appear which were not on the standard test. Or are all objective wise questions in one of the standard tests?

I would have like to have only unique tests but that's to late for me. Maybe for the future?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Objective wise test and standard tests

Post by admin »

This is explained in "Getting Started" window when you open the question bank.
Note: All the questions delivered by various tests come from a single question bank. Thus, if you take an Easy Test and then take a Standard Test, you might get questions that you've already seen. However, tests under Standard Tests are unique among themselves  (i.e. questions in one standard test are not repeated in any other standard test) and cover all the questions from the question bank.
and also here: http://enthuware.com/index.php/advanced ... wise-tests

HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.